只會說Yes和Ok嗎?13種說法讓你回答精準又漂亮

只會說Yes和Ok嗎?13種說法讓你回答精準又漂亮
Photo Credit: Depositephotos

我們想讓你知道的是

「對啊、正是、沒錯、當然、真的、的確、那還用說」,這些都是我們在英文對話中常常會用到的話語,你還是只會說YES或OK 嗎?讓小V來教你回答得道地又漂亮。

文:Jenny Hsu

1. Exactly! 對啊!

A: So you mean he literally proposed to you yesterday on the beach?
(妳的意思是,他昨天在海攤上向妳求婚嗎?)

B: Exactly! Can you imagine that?
(對啊!很難想像吧?)

A: That is way too romantic!
(也太浪漫了吧!)

B: You bet!
(真的!)

2. Right! 對啊!

A: Maybe you should take a taxi instead of the bus so that you can be there on time.
(為了能夠準時到達,也許妳應該搭計程車,而不是公車。)

B: Right! Good idea!
(對耶!好主意!)

3. Absolutely! 正是!

A: Are you the one in this picture with the trophy?
(你就是這張照片中拿著獎盃的人嗎?)

B: Absolutely! You have no idea I was the hero of our school throughout the year!
(正是!我可是整年度的學校風雲人物呢!)

4. Correct! 沒錯!

A: Let me guess. You are accepted by the graduate school, right?
(如果我猜得沒錯,妳被那間研究所錄取了吧?)

B: Correct! And I also got the scholarship! It’s really amazing!
(沒錯!而且我還拿到獎學金噢!太棒了!)

5. Totally! 真的!

A: I just don’t think it’s possible for us to overwork every single day until midnight.
(我覺得要我們每天加班到半夜根本是天方夜譚嘛!)

B: Totally! How could we get a normal life like this?
(真的!這樣最好是可以有正常的生活啦!)

6. No doubt! 毫無疑問!/無庸置疑!

A: I think mom is still angry at us. Do you think we can still play video games tonight?
(我覺得媽媽還在生我們的氣。你覺得今天晚上我們還可能玩電動嗎?)

B: There’s no doubt that she will not let us play.
(想都別想她會讓我們玩!)

7. One hundred percent! 毫無疑問!/無庸置疑!

A: Are you sure this is safe enough? I still doubt it.
(你確定這個真的安全嗎?我還是覺得有點懷疑。)

B: One hundred percent!
(無庸置疑!)

8. You’re right! 你說得對!

You’re right! People become different when they grow older.
(你說得對!人們長大後都變得不一樣了。)

9. For sure! 那當然囉!

A: Alan said he will buy us drink tonight.
(Alan說今晚的酒他會買單!)

B: For sure! He got promotion and this is totally worth celebrating for!
(那當然囉!他升遷太值得慶祝啦!)

10. You bet! 當然!/的確!

You bet! I think the team will win the championship today!
(當然!我認為這隊今天會贏得冠軍!)

11. It’s true! 真的!

It’s true! There’s no way he can survive in this kind of weather without a proper jacket.
(真的!他最好是可以忍受在這麼冷的天氣還不穿保暖的外套呢!)

12. You tell me! 還用你說!/可不是嗎?

Oh! You tell me! I would never go to that restaurant anymore.
(拜託,還用你說!我才不可能再去那間餐廳了呢!)

13. Tell me about it! 還用你說!/可不是嗎?

Tell me about it! I’ve just been through that horrible situation so I totally understand it!
(可不是嗎?我才剛經歷和你一樣的遭遇,所以完全可以理解!)

本文經VoiceTube看影片學英語授權刊登,原文發表於此

責任編輯:翁世航
核稿編輯:彭振宣